BEOS / NSS Training
We provide comprehensive training on BEOS / NSS to Government Security Agencies (Only)
- Training is provided in the following areas
- All are from the forensic perspective
- Principles of electrophysiology: basics and quantification procedures, recording procedure, maintenance of electrodes, etc.
- Basics of Neuropsychology of cognition
- Brain mechanisms, Neuroanatomy and neurophysiology and functional circuits
- Principles of forensic psychology: forensic investigations, recreating crime scenario, interrogation and interview techniques, psychological testing, Narcoanalysis, polygraph - lie detection technique
- Computer applications in electrophysiology
- Principles of electrophysiology: level 2: quantification of electrical activities of the brain – bioelectrical activity – electroencephalography, evoked potentials, event related potentials, activity associated with cognitive processing in the brain vis., attention and signal detection, middle latency potentials, P300, Mismatch Negativity, N400, Contingent Negative Variation, Bereitschaftspotential, Semantic processing, EEG changes during thinking, visual imagery, etc., testing hearing thresholds, visual acuity, visual analysis of electrical activity, artifact detection
- Principles of Designing Probes –
- Different grammar contexts,
- Time and spatial grammar
- Principles of Brain Signature Profiling / Brain Electrical Oscillation Signature Profiling
- Detailed training on usage of NSS equipment
Contact us for more information.