Neurocognitive Package 1
This package is for investigating the neurocognitive processes associated with:-
- Attentional Processes
- Working memory
- CNV and Bereitshaftspotential (readiness potential)
- Tasks presentation in simultaneous visual and auditory modalities: for concurrent sensory stimulation in visual and auditory modalities.
- The program allows the following:
- Control of stimulus duration
- Creation and selection of stimuli
1. Attention Processes:
Testing attention using intensity and information related stimuli.
2. Working Memory Paradigms:
- Working Memory: “n” back tasks using visual designs, alphabets and numbers; Averaging bins for correct left, right, absent detection and false detection.
- Detection of visual target stimuli in array of different visual stimuli presented after present interval.
3. Contingent Negative Variation (CNV) Paradigm:
- Stimulus 1- Auditory
- Stimulus 2- Visual with response
- Stimulus 3- Visual without response
- Voluntary Psychomotor execution paradigms- 2 repeated responses and alternate responses
4. Word Recognition and category detection:
- Response Conflict paradigm
- Comparison of target word with response words
- Two bins, one for correct detection and other for the wrong detection.
5. User made data file
6. Go-No-Go Paradigm:
Response conflict paradigm at three levels. Bins for averaging according to stimulus and response pattern.
7. Semantic Processing tasks:
- Word detection from memory
- Averaging Bins for previously exposed words and new words
- Averaging Bins for correct detection and wrong detection
Neurocognitive Package 2
This package is the ideal system to study:-
- Mismatch Negativity
- Cerebral Lateralization
- Tasks presentation in visual, auditory, and both modalities
- Ability to tune exposure durations and different intervals as per the needs of the experimental objectives
Some of the ready to use tests are:
1. Mismatch Negativity:
- Visual P300 paradigm presented with auditory stimuli of frequent and infrequent stimulus;
- Background monitoring of auditory stimuli while subject reads text material presented on the computer monitor.
- Mismatch Negativity (MMN) test is used to evaluate the efficiency of the individual, to monitor background stimulation, while being engaged in processing another stimulus program.
- It provides for both Sequential processing and Divided attention tests.
2. Dichotic listening (Divided Attention) tests using words and numbers presented in visual and auditory stimulus fields.
This package also contains tests for attention and directed attention, Contingent Negative Variation, N400, different P300 paradigms.
- Paradigm 1: standard frequent and infrequent stimuli paradigm. Frequency and stimuli selectable.
- Paradigm 2: Standard paradigm with irrelevant stimuli interposed. Frequency selectable.
3. Temporal Ordering:
- Two bins for Detection of correct order against wrong order using numbers
- Preset order and sequence of bins
- Preset exposure duration
- User made data file
The module also contains tests for computing hearing threshold, recording sound level of the experimental room and control of sound level intensity.